5A ACS712 Current Sensor Module consists of a precise and low-offset. It is a linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field which the Hall IC that converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications. That includes over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc. This ACS721 current module is based on ACS712 current sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current. The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 5A. And the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port of Arduino. There is also the 30A and 20A version. And for your choice are available on our portal.
Note: ACS712 is based on the principle of the Hall test. Please use this field to avoid an impact!
2) 5.0 V, single supply operation.
3) Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
4) On-board power indicator
5) Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
6) Factory-trimmed for accuracy
9) Extremely stable output offset voltageSpecifications:1) Output Voltage: Analog output 66mV / A
2) Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
3) No Current Output voltage is: VCC / 2
4) PCB board size: 31 (mm) x14 (mm)
5) 5 μs output rise time in response to step input current
6) 80 kHz bandwidth
7) Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
8) 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
9) 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
10) 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
Attachments and Links:
ACS712 Arduino Program:
Package Includes :
1 x 5A ACS712 Current Sensor Module
There are no reviews yet.