Arduino Water Level Sensor has operating voltage DC3-5V and Operating current less than 20mA. it is the Analog type which produces analog output signals according to the water pressure with its Detection Area of 40x16mm.
it is an easy-to-use and cost-effective with high level/drop recognition sensor. By having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume to determine the water level. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
this sensor is a simple device use to measure the level and the volume of water inside a container.
This is simple and small portable water level/water droplet identification, detection sensor water that have high cost performance. Complete water yield and analog conversion, the output value apply to your custom function. It is low power consumption and high sensitivity. It can make better performance with Arduino 328 controller and sensor relay shield.
- Working Voltage: DC 3-5V
- Working Current: <20mA
- Sensor Type: Simulation
- Detection Area: 40 mm x 16 mm
- Manufacturing Process: FR4 double spray tin
- Fixed Hole Size: 3.2 mm
- Humanized Design: Half moon sag nonskid treatment
- Working Temperature: 10 °C to 30 °C
- Work Humidity: 10% to 90% without condensation
- Size: 65 mm x 20 mm x 8 mm
- Optional Accessories: 3 pin sensor connecting line, Arduino 328 controller, Sensor relay shield
- 1x Arduino Water Level Sensor
There are no reviews yet.