Arduino BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor is compatible with measuring the absolute pressure of the environment. We can also measure altitude instead of pressure with this BMP180 Pressure Sensor. Users have a reliable sensor for measuring the height of your robot, plane, or projectile. Users can achieve an accuracy of 1m. but with the noise of only 17cm in ultra-high-resolution noise. This breakout board of BMP180 contains low- power digital barometer and high-precision. The pressure measuring range of this BMP180 sensor is 300 to 1100 hPa. But with the accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode.
- It contains the I2C interface.
- its maximum I2C speed is 3.5Mhz.
- this sensor consists of very low noise which is up to 0.02 hPa or 17cm.
- Its size is 13 x 10 mm.
- Analog devises BMP180 Barometric Sensor for Electronics low-power consumption is -0.5 microamps at 1Hz.
- its pressure range is 300 hPa to 1100 hPa or (9000m to -500m).
- BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board operates on 0.3 microamps. it means it works on the very low current draw for battery-powered applications.
- It contains a digital two-wire interface which is I2C, TWI, “Wire”.
- It contains a wide barometric pressure range.
- Its flexible power supply voltage range is 1.8 to 3.6 Volts.
- This sensor is ultra-low power consumption.
- Gives low noise measurements.
- Also includes a temperature sensor
- It contains low-profile with a small footprint.
- 1 x Arduino BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor
We can also measure altitude instead of pressure with this Barometric Pressure Sensor. Users can achieve an accuracy of 1m. but with the noise of only 17cm in ultra-high-resolution noise.
There are no reviews yet.