ESP-EYE ESP32 Wi-Fi+bluetooth
ESP- EYE is an ESP32-based development board that integrates a digital microphone, an 8 MB PSRAM and a 4 MB flash, while also providing an outside 2-Megapixel camera. These structures make the board ideal for applications linking to face finding, face recognition and speech recognition, Voice Wakeup. In addition, the board can also support image broadcast over Wi-Fi and debugging through a Micro USB port, which allows the development of advanced AI results.
- -Chip on Board ESP32 chip
- – Integrated 200W pixel OV2640 camera and digital microphone for AI-like voice control and face recognition.
- – Rich storage with 8MB PSRAM and 4Mbyte flash
- – Support for Wi-Fi image transmission
- – Provides MicroUSB debug and power boundary
Click to download
1. 3D_PIFA Antenna
– A 3D PIFA antenna. With the R14 device users can select the outside IPEX antenna, while with the R15 resistor they can select the 3D antenna.
2. IPEX Connector
– Used for connecting the external IPEX antenna. With the R14 resistor users can select the outside IPEX antenna, while with the R15 resistor they can select the 3D antenna.
3. ESP32 Chip
– A 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and bluetooth combo chip.
4. Crystal Oscillator
– Provides an external clock to ESP32.
5. Flash & PSRAM
– Provides memory for storing applications.
6. CP2102 USB-to-UART Chip
– Converts the USB signals to UART signals.
7. USB Port
– Provides power supply to the complete system.
8. LDO Power Supply
– Provides the required power supply to the ESP32 chip, camera and LED pointers.
9. Side Tactile Button
– A function key.
10. Top Tactile Button
– Reset/Boot button. We mention that you do not configure this button for other uses.
11. LED Indicators
– The board has a red and a white pointer. Different flashing mixtures of the red and white pointers reflect the different ranks of the board, e.g. waking up, networking, face finding, face recognition, face enrollment and face recognition.
– An outside 2-Megapixel camera module for face finding, face recognition and ID enrollment.
13. Camera Connector
– Used for connecting the outside camera.
– A digital microphone for voice control purposes.
15. SPI Port
– A reserved port for data transmission.
- 1 x ESP-EYE ESP32 Wi-Fi+bluetooth
1 x USB Cable