ESP32 Wemos LoLin32 ESP32 The Wemos LoLin32 is a development board built around the Espressif ESP-WROOM-32 microcontroller. It claims 4MB of memory and offers WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. The Wemos LoLin32 has the particularity to propose a connector for LiPo battery. The connector is JST XH2-2mm. It has a key that stops reverse division. Charging the battery and programming will be done using the usual micro-USB connector.
Unlike the first ESP32 development cards, this card developed by Wemos.cc is thinner. It leaves a row of connectors on each side of the board free on the breadboard.
The WeMos LOLIN32 board is based on the ESP-WROOM-32 module and adds a LiIon/LiPo battery charging circuit, a USB to serial converter IC and a USB port. Solder the headers to the PCB and use it directly on any breadboard. The ESP8266 is great for small projects where you don’t need so many I/Os, processing power or interfaces.
Specifications OF ESP32 Wemos LoLin32 ESP32:
- 240 MHz dual-core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
- Joined 520 KB SRAM
- Combined 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- 4 MByte flash include in the WROOM32 module
- On-board PCB antenna
- Ultra-low noise analog amplifier
- Hall sensor
- 10x capacitive touch interface
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- 26 x Digital I/O pins
- 12 x ADC input channels
- 2 x I2S Audio
- 2 x DAC
- PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
- Open OCD debug interface with 32 kB TRAX buffer
- SDIO master/slave 50 MHz
- SD-card interface support
- 1 X WeMos ESP32 + LiPo Input
- 2 X 20 Pin Header