NodeMCU V3 ESP8266
This is the famous NodeMCU which is based on ESP8266 WiFi SoC. This is version 3 and it is based on ESP-12E (An ESP8266 based WiFi module). NodeMCU is also an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to sample your IoT (Internet of Things) product within a few LUA script lines, and of course you can always program it with Arduino IDE..
As the width of this NodeMCU is 30mm, covering the complete holes on breadboard, so we do advise getting the Base board for it to ease the protoyping. The base board comes with many complete header pins for the GPIO and also control line.
ESP8266 Pin Configuration
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Normally used for|
|5||GPIO – 0||General purpose Input/output pin|
|6||Reset||Resets the module|
|7||RX||General purpose Input/output pin|
|8||Vcc||Connect to +3.3V only|
- Low cost
- WiFi enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style
- Greatly speed up your IoT application developing process
- Lowest cost WiFi
- Less than $2 WiFi MCU ESP8266 integrated and esay to prototyping development kit
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost
- Input Voltage:
- 3V via 3.3V pin
- 0V via Vin or USB
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna
When performing INPUT and OUTPUT tests on the pins, we obtained the following results:
- digitalWrite did NOT work with GPIOs 6, 7, 8, 11, and ADC (A0)
- digitalRead did NOT work with GPIOs 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 11, and the ADC (A0)
- analogWrite did NOT work with GPIOs 6, 7, 8, 11, and ADC (A0) (GPIOs 4, 12, 14, 15 have hardware PWM, and the others are by software)
- analogRead worked only with the ADC (A0)
Package Include :
1 x NodeMcu ESP8266 V3 Board
There are no reviews yet.