The WEMOS LOLIN32 Lite ESP32 development board is a more compact version of the LoLin32. It is more compact but it provides the I/O assemblies of the ESP32. Two 13-pin connectors connect 21x I/O (3V3 operation), 1x 3V3, 1x GND and the EN/VP/VN pins. The LiPo battery connector type JST XH2-2.54mm is always present. It is now positioned in the axis of the card next to the RESET button.
Features of WEMOS:
- SoC: Espressive ESP32-DOWD6Q Rev 1.0. Tensilica Xtensa LX6 dual core processor
- WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth LE
- I/O via
- Connector 2×13-pin for UART, I2C, SPI, VP / VN, DAC …
- All pins operate with 3.3V
- Compatible Breadboard
- 1x micro USB port for power, LiPo battery charging, programming and debug
- USB / serial converter: CH340G (drivers for macOS and Windows on WiKi)
- 1x Reset Button
- Power: 5V via the micro USB connector or LiPo battery (max. Charging current: 500mA)
- Dimensions and weight: not indicated (approx 40 x 25mm)
The card is still as narrow as her sister. A connector row is available on each side when installed on a breadboard.
1 x ESP32 development board WEMOS LOLIN32 Lite built-in lithium battery charging line in Pakistan
There are no reviews yet.