The APDS-9930 RGB Infrared Gesture Sensor provides digital ambient light sensing (ALS) The proximity function offers plug and plays detection to 100 mm (without front glass) thus eliminating the need for factory calibration of the end equipment or sub-assembly. The proximity detection feature operates well from bright sunlight to dark rooms. The wide dynamic range also allows for operation in short distance detection behind dark glass such as a cell phone. In addition, an internal state machine provides the ability to put the device into a low power mode in between ALS and proximity measurements providing very low average power consumption. The ALS provides a photopic response to light intensity in very low light conditions or behind a dark faceplate.
- Working voltage:2.8-3.8V
- ALS, IR LED and Proximity Detector in an Optical Module;
- Ambient Light Sensing (ALS);
- Approximates Human Eye Response;
- Programmable Interrupt Function with Upper and Lower Threshold;
- Up to 16-Bit Resolution;
- High Sensitivity Operates Behind Darkened Glass;
- Low Lux Performance at 0.01 lux;
- Proximity Detection;
- Fully Calibrated to 100 mm Detection;
- Integrated IR LED and Synchronous LED Driver;
- Programmable Wait Timer;
- Programmable from 2.7 ms to > 8 sec;
- I2C Interface Compatible;
- Up to 400 kHz (I2C Fast-mode);
- Dedicated Interrupt Pin;
- Sleep Mode Power – 2.2 uA Typical
APDS-9930 RGB Infrared Gesture Sensor
The APDS-9930 RGB Infrared Gesture Sensor provides digital ambient light sensing (ALS) The proximity function offers plug and plays detection to 100 mm thus eliminating the need for factory calibration of the end equipment or sub-assembly.
There are no reviews yet.