6.5×14.5cm Dotted Small Veroboard Stripboard Ideal for development and prototyping work. Dotted Small Veroboard Stripboard is designe primarily for hard wiring of discrete components, typically in analogue circuits, but is equally useful where a number of common bus or signal lines are require. Stripboard DIL board is manufacture from copper-clad laminate board which has been pierce with a grid of holes. It has a machined isolation strip making it suitable for quick and speedy layouts using Integrated circuits.
Features of 6.5×14.5cm Dotted Small Veroboard Stripboard:
- Turn circuit diagrams into functional projects easily
- Transfer your breadboard layouts on to a permanent base
- Specifically designed to make working with DIL or DIP ICs easy
- One full strip has had the copper removed
- Simple strip layout makes it easy to build complex circuits
- Copper tracks are isolate from each other and can be cut to stop current flow
- SRBP base material is very easy to cut to the required size with simple tools
Specifications of 6.5×14.5cm Dotted Small Veroboard Stripboard:
- Material: Fibreglass FR4
- Surface: Copper PCB
- Hole Diameter: 1.50mm
- Hole Pitch: 2.54mm
- Board Size: 14.5 x 6.5cm
- Board Thickness: 1.20mm
1 x 6.5×14.5cm Dotted Small Veroboard Stripboard
- The real colour of the item may be slightly different from the pictures show on website cause by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Please allow slight manual measurement deviation for the data.
My favorite place to visit during weekends is my grandparents’ house. It’s near the lake, where we love to fish and swim. We also often take the boat out on the lake.