4-String 14.8V Lithium Battery:
If you have any quality problems of 4-String 14.8V Lithium Battery, please feel free to contact us and we will provide you with the most satisfactory answer.
- Model: HX-4S-D20 Overcharge voltage range: 4.25-4.35v±0.05v
- Size: 35*35*3.6mm Over-discharge voltage range: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
- Upper limit working current: 10A Working temperature: -40—+50°C
- Upper limit instantaneous current: 20A Storage condition: -40– +80°C
- Quiescent current: less than 30uA effective life: more than 50,000 hours
- Internal resistance: less than 100mΩ Short circuit protection: protection, charge recovery
- Charging voltage 16.8V-17V
The power range described applies to the following products:
- Low power inverters
- massager battery packs
- LED light backup power supplies
- solar street light battery packs
- monitoring backup power supplies
- and other products.
- In strict accordance with the diagram wiring 0V (B-), 3.7V (B1), 7.4V (B2), 11.1V (B3), 14.8V (B +), do not intentionally short circuit!
- After the line is connected, it needs to be charged before it will have output.
- When connecting 4 groups of batteries in series, please ensure that the voltage of each group of batteries is the same. If they are different, please fill each group of batteries separately and use them in series. In the discharge test, the battery with a fast voltage drop is a poor battery.
- Explain: Do not mix good battery and poor battery! The closer the capacity/internal resistance of the 4 batteries is, the better! (The effect of 2 good batteries + 2 poor batteries = the effect of 4 poor batteries).
This protection board cannot be used for lithium iron phosphate battery , xenon lamp, hand drill battery pack, electric fish battery pack, electric bicycle battery pack, baby car battery, 775 (4A) or above motor, 1W fisheye LED lamp, used for the above Customers who buy in combination please pay attention! .
- Note: For discharge products above 3A, the battery discharge rate should be more than 3C.
- Magnification calculation formula: 1C rate battery, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH*1=2A upper limit working current.
- 3C rate battery, 2000 capacity is equal to 2AH*3=6A upper limit working current.
- In the use of the battery will be hot, the battery rate is not applicable, this situation can not be used for a long time, the battery will be damaged quickly.
1X4 String 14.8V Lithium Battery Protection Board 18650 16.8V Overcharge and Over Discharge Short Circuit Protection 20A Current Limit Protection