Online Shopping website for raspberry pi heatsink. Here you get Raspberry Pi Heatsink Self Adhesive in reasonable price.
Why do you need to put a heatsink on your Raspberry Pi
- Reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
- The heatsink is a must for the overclocking
- 1x 14mm(L) x 14mm(W) x 5mm(H) SoC Heatsink
- 1x 9mm(L) x 9mm(W) x 4mm(H) Voltage Regulator Heatsink
- 1x 9mm(L) x 9mm(W) x 4mm(H) LAN9512 Heatsink
All heatsinks come with thermal tap attached at the bottom
- Make sure the chip modules are free from dirt and grease
- Peel the protective liner on the base of the heatsink
- Affix the heatsink on the chip modules and apply firm pressure
Addicore set of 3 heat sinks for the Raspberry Pi models B, B , 2, and 3. One large heat sink for the ARM processor and two small heat sinks one for the LAN controller the other for the 3.3V regulator
These pure aluminum heat sinks include adhesive thermal tape for efficient thermal transfer to the heat sink providing additional cooling to the electronics they are attached to
These heat sinks have profiles which are short enough to fit within standard Raspberry Pi cases.
These heat sinks can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone to cool processors, regulators, etc.
There are no reviews yet.