So, you’ve got a project in mind but the chip you want to use is a fine pitch 0.8mm/0.5mm chip. Well, this adapter board could be just what you need. When using this board, please bear in mind that you can’t solder the smaller 0.5mm pitch devices with a soldering iron. Use solder paste (with a stencil) and a hot air gun or oven.
Useful adapter board for prototyping with small pitch (0.8mm and 0.5mm) TQFP IC’s
- Double side, FR4 Material
- Designed to fit both 0.8mm and 0.5mm pitch TQFP IC
- Side 1: fits 32 to 64 pin IC’s with 0.8mm pitch
- Side 2: fits 32 to 100 pin IC’s with 0.5mm pitch
- DIP pins at a 0.1-inch spacing
- It’s dual-side, one side is applicable to the pitch 0.5mm (compatible with 32~100 pin), and the other size applicable to the pitch 0.8mm (compatible with 32 to 64 pin).
- Suitable for STC89C, ATmega, STM32F, MSP430 series of MCU or other compatibles
- The front side is 0.5mm pitch, Backside is 0.8mm pitch
1x TQFP SMD Adapter Board 0.8mm/0.5mm 32-100 Pins Pitch IC Socket Adapter Pate PCB For Arduino
There are no reviews yet.