This 0.96 inch OLED display is based on a popular SSD 1306 display controller. It works on both I2C (TWI). The display is small in size and very crisp. It has resolution of 128 x 64 pixels. It is ideal for projects where you want do display graphics, bitmaps and fonts of various sizes. Since it is based on popular display controller libraries are available for Rasberri Pi, Arduino, AVR, PIC and ARM microcontrollers.
NOTE: This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x3C.
- Needn’t backlight, the display unit can self-luminous
- High resolution: 128 * 64
- Viewing angle:> 160 °
- Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
- Working Temperature: -30 ? ~ 70 ?
- Module Size: 27.0MM * 27.0MM * 4.1MM
- I2C/IIC Interface, need 2 IO only.
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- white color