The 2.4 inch TFT touch Screen LCD Module For Arduino is a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection. The LCD has excellent vivid color contrast. This TFT display is big (2.4″ diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades). 240×320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128×64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4 inch LCD TFT display
- Bright, 4 white-LED backlight, on by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- Colorful, 18-bit 262,000 different shades
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- 240 x 320 resolution
- Spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the micro SD
- 5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Size: 71 x 52 x 7mm
How To Use:
As with all Arduino Shields, connecting to the arduino is simply a matter of plugging the shield in. Take care to align the pins correctly, and ensure the bottom of the shield does not make contact with the Arduino USB port.
- 1x 2.4″ TFT LCD Shield