The XL4016E1 DC to DC Buck Voltage Regulator 8A is a 180 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC converter module, capable of driving an 8A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation. Requiring a minimum number of external components, the regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator. The PWM control circuit is able to adjust the duty ratio linearly from 0 to 100%. An overcurrent protection function is built inside. When short protection function happens, the operation frequency will be reduced from 180KHz to 48KHz. An internal compensation block is built in to minimize external component count.
- Wide 4V to 38V Input Voltage Range
- Output Adjustable from 1.25V to 36V
- Maximum Duty Cycle 100%
- Minimum Drop Out 0.3V
- Fixed 180KHz Switching Frequency
- 8A Constant Output Current Capability
- Built-in output short protection function
- Internal Optimize Power MOSFET
- Built-in current limit function
- High efficiency up to 96%
- Excellent line and load regulation
- Built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in input over-voltage protection
- Keep the input and output differential pressure above 2V
- Long-running current is recommended in 5A, in case of power too much Please increase the fan or other ways to strengthen the heat
- This module is a step-down module that is not a boost module
The focus keyphrase is the phrase that you want your post or page to be found for in search engines. Sometimes, it is a single word, but it usually consists of a few words. That’s why we call it a keyphrase. For example, if you want your blog post to rank for ‘healthy snacks’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer. For instance, you could write an article about healthy snacks specifically made for kids and optimize for ‘healthy snacks for kids’. Or a post about healthy snacks to eat after a workout, and optimize for ‘healthy snacks after workout’.
There are no reviews yet.