UNI-T UT125C Digital Multimeter Voltmeter, Handheld Auto Range Digital Multimeter
AC/DC Voltage Current Ohm Tester Auto Ranging
Necessary Tool for Troubleshoot:
The digital multimeter is a powerful, dependable tool that safely measures Various parameters.
UNI-T UT125C Digital Multimeter
is designed to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems.
It can be used to measure voltage, DC current, resistance, continuity, and diode test, continuity test.
The multimeter uses 2 * 1.5V battery (not included) as power supply.
And it support auto shut-down,low voltage display function which can greatly save power.
Ergonomically designed meter body with rubber case for comfortable grip.
Non slip, slightly soft plastic case will help with drop protection.
LCD Display Design
This Voltmeter adopts with a large LCD display provides an accurate, easy-to-read results ,
and the maximum reading can up to 4000,and support data retention function.
With large overview backlight LCD display, can shown date clearly ,
can make display easy to read in the dark condition.
So it can enable you to complete your work quickly and efficiently.
Equipped with universal multimeter plug, easy to use.
Easy To Used
The digital multimeter has a super-feeling shape and is perfectly built. Features stable performance,
high precision, low power consumption, novel structure, safe and reliable.
Portable size design – Multimeter body is compact,Weighs only 210g,
easy to carry,Easy to use with one hand, suitable for home, factories, schools,
cars and other electrical tester and maintenance.
UNI-T digital universal meter support Data retention function, maximum and minimum function ,
auto-ranging and True RMS value function, meet your every need.
This portable Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists,
and general household use.
Specification UNI-T UT125C:
- Brand: UNI-T
- Model Number: UT125C
- Material: ABS
- Display Type: Digital display
- Max. Display Count: 4000
- Operating Mode: Auto range
- Operating Temperature: 0~50℃
- Storage Temperature: -10~50℃
- Storage Humidity: ≤75%RH(0~30℃), ≤50%RH(30~40℃)
- Operating Altitude: 0~2,000m
- Falling Tester: 2m
- Safety Level: CAT III 600V
- DC Voltage Range: 400mV / 4V / 40V / 400V / 600V
- AC Voltage Range: 4V / 40V / 400V / 600V
- DC Current Range: 400μA / 4mA / 40mA / 400mA
- AC Current Range: 400μA / 4mA / 40mA / 400mA
- Resistance Range: 400Ω / 4KΩ / 40KΩ / 400KΩ / 4MΩ / 40MΩ
- Capacitance Range: 50nF / 500nF / 5uF / 50uF / 100uF
- Power Supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA battery (NOT included)
- Screen Size: 38*23mm / 1.5*0.9in
- Test Probe Cable Length: 86mm / 3.4in
- Weight: 211g / 7.4oz (approx.)
1 x UNI-T UT125C Digital Multimeter