TB6600 Arduino Stepper Motor Driver is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which could control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 Arduino stepper motor driver has a wide range of power input, 9~42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro-step and output current with 6 DIP switch. There are 7 kinds of micro-steps (1, 2 / A, 2 / B, 4, 8, 16, 32) and 8 kinds of current control (0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A, 2.8A, 3.0A, 3.5A) in all. And all signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
Note: this is an upgrade version of TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver.
- 9V-42V DC power supply.
- Output current: 0.5A-4.0A.
- Drive mode: Dual constant current PWM drive output.
- Strong anti-interference ability.
- Low vibration, low noise.
- Insulation resistance: >500MΩ at normal temperature and pressure.
- Insulation strength: 500V/min at normal temperature and pressure.
- With overheating, overcurrent, under-voltage lockout, input voltage anti-reverse protection, and other functions.
- Can drive 4-wire, 6-wire, 8-wire stepper motors.
- Cooling method: natural cooling or forced air cooling.
- Storage temperature: -20°C-65° C.
- Ambient humidity: <80% RH, no condensation, no frost.
- Vibration: maximum not exceeding 5.7m/S2.
- Use occasions: Avoid dust, oil and corrosive gases, and prohibit flammable gases and conductive dust.
- The pulse and direction signal lines and the motor and power lines are not allowed to be side by side, preferably separated by at least 10 cm.
- If one power supply is used for multiple drives, parallel connections should be made at the power supply. It is not allowed to go to one another and then to another chain connection.
- Do not plug or unplug the drive power terminal when the power is on. When the powered motor stops, there is still a large current flowing through the coil. Pulling the power terminal will burn the driver.
- It is strictly forbidden to access terminal after wire head plus tin, otherwise, the terminal may be overheated and damaged due to the contact resistance becomes larger.
- The wiring heads should not be exposed outside the terminals to prevent accidental short circuits and damage the drive.
- 1 x TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver