Self-Adhesive Pure Copper Heatsink
Why do you need to put a heatsink for Raspberry Pi
- Reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
- The heatsink is a must for the overclocking
- Make sure the chip modules are free from dirt and grease
- Peel the protective liner on the base of the heatsink
- Affix the heatsink on the chip modules and apply firm pressure
Overview of Self-Adhesive Pure Copper Heatsink:
Addicore set of 3 heat sinks for the Raspberry Pi models B, B, 2, and 3. One large heat sink for the ARM processor and two small heat sinks one for the LAN controller the other for the 3.3V regulator
These pure aluminum heat sinks include adhesive thermal tape for efficient thermal transfer to the heat sink providing additional cooling to the electronics they are attached to
These heat sinks have profiles that are short enough to fit within standard Raspberry Pi cases.
These heat sinks can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone to cool processors, regulators, etc.
- 1x 14mm(L) x 14mm(W) x 5mm(H) SoC Heatsink
- 1x 9mm(L) x 9mm(W) x 4mm(H) Voltage Regulator Heatsink
- 1x 9mm(L) x 9mm(W) x 4mm(H) LAN9512 Heatsink
All heatsinks come with a hot tap attached at the bottom.
The focus keyphrase is the phrase that you want your post or page to be found for in search engines. Sometimes, it is a single word, but it usually consists of a few words. That’s why we call it a keyphrase. For example, if you want your blog post to rank for ‘healthy snacks’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer. For instance, you could write an article about healthy snacks specifically made for kids and
There are no reviews yet.