Raspberry Pi4 Model-B 4GBRAM is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. This Raspberry Pi module offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+. The Raspberry Pi 4 development board is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting an updated 64-bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz with built-in metal heatsink, USB 3 ports, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, faster Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
What’s New in Raspberry Pi 4 B?
- 1GB/2GB/4GB Varients
- Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 Processor
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz)
- LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit (Gigabit LAN over USB 3.0)
- Operating Power 5V@3A via USB Type-C port
- Dual-Display Micro HDMI Ports which supports H 265 Decode for 4K Video @60p
Features Of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM:
- With one of latest Broadcom 2711, Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.5GHz processor improved power consumptions and thermals on the Pi 4+Bmeans that the CPU on the BCM2837 SoC can now run at 1.5GHz, a 20% increase on the previous Pi 3 model (which ran at 1.2GHz).
- Hardware upgrade on Pi4 developed for faster performance e with all new 1GB/2GB and 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM variants.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is also upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60), H.264, and MPEG-4 decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Pi 4 B compared to the previous Pi 3 models is the inclusion of a new faster, dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- Latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use a wireless keyboard/trackpad with more range than before without extra dongles, keeping things nice and tidy.
- The Pi 4 B has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins, fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However, it should be noted that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs, like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though.
Specifications of Raspberry Pi4 Model-B 4GBRAM:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported) 2-lane MIPI DSI display port 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1) Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Clock Speed: 1.5 GHz
- Micro-SD Card Slot: Yes (FAT32 format), support maximum 32G Micro SD Card Memory Features
- Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to 50ºC
- Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 85 x 56 x 19
- Weight (gm): 52g
- Shipment weight: 0.08 kg
- Shipment Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 5 cm
- 1 x Raspberry Pi4 Model-B 4GBRAM