High Accuracy Real Time Clock RTC Module DS3231 with 32Kbit EEPROM and a built-in 10-bit temperature sensor having a resolution of 0.25C.The DS3231 RTC Module is a low-cost, extremely accurate I²C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is interrupted. The RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date,month, and year information.The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The DS3231 is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
|Operating Voltage Range||2.7V ~ 5.5V (including 24C32).|
|Voltage Supply for RTC||2.2 V ~ 5.5 V|
|Accuracy||±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C.
±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.
|Battery Holder||2032 Coin Battery.|
|I2C interface||Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface.|
|EEPROM||AT24C32 32Kbit Serial I2C.|
|Time and Date Format||Time: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr).
Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.
|Operating Temperature Range||Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
Industrial (-40°C to +85°C).
|Digital Temp Sensor Output||10 bit, ±3°C Accuracy and 0.25C resolution.|
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||38 x 22 x 14|
|Shipment Dimensions||12 × 8 × 5 cm|
- DS3231 based RTC with 2032 Battery Holder.
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Digital Temp Sensor Output.
- Register for Aging Trim.
- Configurable I2C device Address for AT24C32 using SMD jumpers on PCB (A0, A1, A2).
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms.
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal.
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping.
- Low Power Operation Extends Battery-Backup Run Time.
- 3.3V Operation.
Package Includes :
1 x Real Time Clock RTC Module DS3231