This product is a 5V 8 Channel Relay Module Relay Board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
This relay board provides 8 optically isolated inputs that accept a wide range of voltage, including the 3VDC and 5VDC signals available on the Arduino. This is a great way to switch on or off AC or DC loads using your Arduino!
The relay module are single-pole double-throw (SPDT) and are rated for 10A @ 250VAC. The ground for the relay coils is separate from the ground for the input signals.
This Arduino Relay Module Shield provides a solution for controlling high current devices that cannot control by the Arduino digital I/O pins because of their current and voltage limits.
The Relay Shield features four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces, four dynamic LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay. And the standardize shield from factor to provide a smooth connection to the Arduino board or other Arduino compatible boards.
- Imported high quality double sided compact PCB.
- Opto-Isolated inputs, means your digital electronics is safe and noise free.
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- 5v Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Channel: 8 channel
- Item size: approx. 75mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 20mm (H)
- Item weight: 56g (approx.)
1x 5V 8 Channel Relay Module Relay Board
Attachments and Links:
How it works with Arduino board:
There are no reviews yet.