The InvenSense MPU 6050 sensor contains a MEMS accelerometer and a MEMS gyro in a single chip. It is very accurate. it contains 16-bits analog to digital conversion hardware for each channel. Therefor it captures the x, y, and z channel at the same time. The gyroscope sensor uses the I2C-bus to interface with the Arduino.
The MPU6050 Gyroscope Sensor Accelerometer Module is not expensive. especially given the fact that it combines both an accelerometer and a gyro.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 2.3 – 3.4V
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex Motion Fusion sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
1 x MPU6050 Gyroscope Sensor Accelerometer Module
There are no reviews yet.