5to 12V Electronic Buzzer Beep Alarm is a mini electronic beeper support DC 5-12V power supply. Electronic Beeper produces continuous high-decibel alarm sound up to 95dB. A buzzer or beeper is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric (piezo for short). Typical uses of buzzers and beepers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke.
40mm diameter and 15mm thickness with 2-wire pigtails easy to connect widely used in car modification, DIY electronics reminder projects, or other areas need a sound alarm.
Features of Intermittent Electronic Buzzer Beep Alarm:
- wear resistance, good storage, allows you to use for a long time
- Safety design with protection cover car 95db electronic buzzer
- After cleaning, You can go on keeping clean and convenient for your next use.
- It does not occupy a lot of space and can be kept well.
- Easy to connect widely used in car modification, DIY electronics reminder projects or other areas need a sound alarm.
Specifications of High Decibel Continuous Beeper For Arduino:
- Colour: Black
- Alarm Diameter: 29mm / 1.14″
- Alarm Height: 15mm / 0.59″
- 2 Mounting Holes Distance: 40mm / 1.57″
- 2 Wires length: 105mm / 4.13″
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Operating Voltage: 5-12V
- Rated Current(MAX): 20mA
- Min Sound Output at 10 cm: 95 DB
- Resonant Frequency: 3100±500
- Operating Temperature: -20~80℃
- Intermittent Sound & Mounting Holes
- 1 x Electronic Buzzer Beep Alarm 5V to 12V