The xhm181 XH M181 PAM8610 12V Dual-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Board with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range. The PAM8610 runs off of a 7V to 15V supply at a much higher efficiency than competitors’ ICs. This only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space. The PAM8610 is available in a 40pin QFN 6mm*6mm package.
Features of xhm181 XH M181 PAM8610 12V Dual-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Board:
- This plate with a switching function, SW short, will turn off the power amplifier
- Working Mode: Class D (PWM modulation type)
- Main Chip: PAM8610
- Power Range: DC 6V-15V (self-protection)
- Recommended Voltage: DC 12V(2A)
- Output Power: 10Wx2(8Ω) 15Wx2(4Ω)
- Frequency Response: 20HZ-15KHZ
- Static Current: 20MA (DC12V)
- SNR: 90% Recommended
- Speakers: 10-100W
- Input Impedance: 15K
- Output Impedance: 4-8Ω
- Harmonic Distortion: <0.1%
- Dimensions in mm (LxWxH): 30 x 25 x 4
- Weight(gm): 12
How to use:
- The power supply voltage limit is 16.5V, do not use more than this voltage.
- The power supply is recommended for 12v, 3A power supply filter better
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground
- Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity.
Package Includes :
- 1 x XH M181 PAM8610 12V Dual-Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Board