This BF350 strain gauge sensor module uses a BF350 sensor to measure mechanical stresses in solid materials. A resistive strain gauge sensor with a 350 ohm nominal resistance which varies when a force is applied. By measuring the change in the sensors resistance a measurement of the force applied to it can be obtained. Note that strain gauges exhibit small changes in resistance and so this sensor should be used in a Wheatstone bridge configuration. If using with a microcontroller such as an Arduino we also recommend using our HX711 digital bridge sensor interface module (see SKU HCMODU0073).
Specification of BF350:
- Model: BF350-3AA / 1.5AA
- Sensitivity coefficient: 2.0
- Strain limit: 2%
- Gate wire: length x width 2×3.5mm
- Base dimensions: length x width 5×4.5mm
- Base material: modified phenolic substrates.
- Gate wire material: constantan
- Resistance: 350 Ohm
- Fatigue Life:> 10 million times
- Flux: ordinary solder rosin
- Reverse protection diode ~ (to prevent power reversed)
- Board with a blue LED power indicator
- Analog Output: The higher the curvature, the greater the output voltage.
- Output analog voltage: 0-3.5V
- Board size: 32 X 17mm
- Behind the printed board pin definitions (Bending strain gauge, you can change the output voltage)
1 x BF350 Strain Gauge Sensor
There are no reviews yet.