AD8495 AD8494 / AD8495 / AD8496 / AD8497 J and K type thermocouple amplifiers are easy to use.
These amplifiers will produce small thermocouple junction voltage converter
Easy-to-read signal to analog to digital converter (ADC) or microcontroller.From the thermocouple to the output of the amplifier gain of about 5 mV / ° C.
AD849x use of on-chip temperature sensor for cold junction compensation. Thermocouple for accurate measurements over a wide temperature range.
AD849x built a precision instrumentation amplifier. The amplifier has a high common-mode rejection can be suppressed long lead thermocouples may pick up common-mode noise. For additional
Protection, high-impedance input of the amplifier’s easy to add additional filtering measures.
AD849x supports a wide supply voltage range. In a single 5V supply, AD849x can cover nearly 1,000 degrees thermocouple temperature range. 3V supply, it can be directly related to low supply
Voltage ADC interface. It can also be used up to ± 18V power supply, support the call for a wide common mode input range of industrial systems.
Regardless of the power rails, AD849x can easily measure negative temperature. It can be used to adjust the 0 ° C
output voltage reference pin, which is adjusted AD849x output range
ADC provides the flexibility to adapt.
Stable input is designed to handle a variety of actual connection. CJMCU-8495 can withstand much higher than the input voltage supply rails. For example, with ± 5 V power supply,
Voltage input even at ± 35 V is also guaranteed not to damage the device. The minimum and maximum input bias current are conducive to open thermocouple fault detection.
J or K thermocouple
Oven temperature measurement
Exhaust gas temperature detection
- The reference pin provides offset adjustment
- Detection disconnection thermocouple
- Adjustment of the laser wafer at 1 ° C initial precision and suppression of the ambient temperature of 0.025 ° C / ° C
- Low power consumption: <1 mW (VS = 5 V)
- The resistive input withstands 4 kV ESD and provides overvoltage protection (OVP) up to VS ± 25V
- Linearity error lower than ± 2 ° C, this error is only due to the lack of linearity of the thermocouple
- + Input: positive input,
- -Entrance: negative entry,
- Output: Output
- REF reference input voltage: 1.24 V due to Q1 maximum limit controller VCC 18 V 5 V recommended
- 1XAD8495 Armz Thermal K Type Thermocouple Amplifier Analog Output Precision Module In Pakistan