5 inch 7 segment Super Bright LED Screen Display is basically seven Light Emitting Diodes (LED). 5 inch 7 segment Super Bright LED Screen Display is arranged in a unique pattern. This pattern of arrangement makes it possible to display characters and digits (A, B, C, D, E, F,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0) by turning ON of OFF one or more of the LEDs. Seven Segment Displays come mostly in RED, Green and Yellow colours and can be either common anode or common cathode type. To avoid damage, current limiting is necessary when driving a Seven Segment Display. Consider using a seven-segment display in your Clock, timer or projects that demand a digital readout. Seven Segment Displays are fast; this makes it possible to drive a string of them with few connections by multiplexing.
- Standard brightness.
- Low current operation.
- Excellent character appearance.
- Easy mounting on P.C.boards or sockets.
- Ultra segment intensity.
- Wide viewing angle.
- Used widely in home appliances, instrument, car accessory, etc.
- Size: 140.00 x 107.00 x 16.00 (mm).
- Forward Voltage: 12V.
- Forward Current: 15-20mA.
- Current: 4-5mA(Average), 100mA(Peak).
- Operating voltage: 14V for number, 5V for decimal.
- Common Anode.
- Consists of 10 pins, which two of them are common anode pins.
1 x 5 inch 7 segment Super Bright LED Screen Display
There are no reviews yet.