- Use them with hydroponics, saltwater tank, freshwater tank, gardening, aquariums for power head control, pet bowls, fish tanks, filtration, heating, or whatever your project maybe
- Down/up float switch
- Contains no mercury
- Cable Length: 30.5(cm)
- Maximum Load: 50 W
- Max Switching Voltage: 100V
- Minimum Voltage: 250V DC
- Maximum Switching Current: 0.5 A
- Max Load Current: 1.0 A
- Temp Rating: -20~+80
- User Manual:
- Intake System: Install the float switch at a suitable place in vertical. When the ball falls, the switch is connected, and when the ball floats, the switch is a disconnected.
- Drainage system: Install the float switch at a suitable place in vertical. When the ball falls, the switch is disconnected, and when the ball floats, the switch is connected
Because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load.
1x P45 Vertical Mount Float Switch for Water Level Sensing
The focus keyphrase is the phrase that you want your post or page to be found for in search engines. Sometimes, it is a single word, but it usually consists of a few words. That’s why we call it a keyphrase. For example, if you want your blog post to rank for ‘healthy snacks’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer. For instance, you could write an article about healthy snacks specifically made for kids and optimize for ‘healthy snacks for kids’. Or a post about healthy snacks to eat after a workout, and optimize for ‘healthy snacks after workout