5 Channel Flame Sensor Module is a 5 channel flame detector module used to detect flame in the larger area( >120 degrees). If you need a robot which should detect any fire around, then this module will be very useful for you. It detects the fire with flame sensor which are arranged with 30 degrees.
This module outputs analog signal, which would be more precise, and also digital signal which would be more easy to use, you can adjust the digital output sensitivity by the onboard potentiometer. The 5 LED indicators are helpful in your debugging, the high-precision resistors also make this sensor more precise than other flame sensors.
Detects flame band in the range of 700-1100 nm, short-wave near-infrared (SW-NIR) and triggers an output via an electric signal when sensed.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V – 9V DC
- Outputs: 5 Analog and 5 Digital
- Adjustments: On-board potentiometer for adjusting the sensitivity
- Indicator LEDs: Five (one on each channel) and one power indicator
- Frequency: 760nm to 1100nm
- Detection Area: >120 degrees at approximately 80cm
- Board Diameter: 40mm
- Total Dia: 57 mm.
- Height: 15 mm.
- Weight: 8 gm.
- Analog and digital outputs
- On-board potentiometer and indicators
- 1% resistors to make this module more reliable and precise
- Board Diameter: 40 mm.
- Can output the analog signal can be accurately measured, for high precision applications
Robotics (fire sensing and fire fighting)
Package Includes :
1 x 5 Channel Flame Sensor Module