220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip is a hand tool use in soldering. It supplies heat to melt the solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is compose of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieve electrically, by passing an electric current through a resistive heating element. Soldering irons are most often used for installation, repairs, and limited production work in electronics assembly. High-volume production lines use other soldering methods. Large irons may be use for soldering joints in sheet metal objects.
We have also soldering irons with watts like 30 Watt, 40 Watt, 60 Watt etc.
- Good workmanship soldering iron adopted quality alloy for chisel tip and wooden handle.
- High hardness, good electrical conductivity, instant heating-up. Professional, environmental and reliable.
- Plated stainless steel pipe, with surface antioxidant treatment, anti-rust.
- The soldering iron has an anti-slip wood handle, stable performance, well-distributed heat and safe to use.
- Widely applied in various occasion such as construction site, hydropower installation, home use, hospital, maintenance shop etc.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: Alloy Chisel Tip, Wooden Handle
- Colour: Shown as Picture
- Voltage: 220V
- Plug Type: Chinese Standard Plug
- Leakage Current: Less than 1MA
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Temperature range: 450-600℃
1 x 220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip
There are no reviews yet.