220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip is a hand tool use in soldering. It supplies heat to melt the solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is compose of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieve electrically, by passing an electric current through a resistive heating element. Soldering irons are most often used for installation, repairs, and limited production work in electronics assembly. High-volume production lines use other soldering methods. Large irons may be use for soldering joints in sheet metal objects.
- Good workmanship soldering iron adopted quality alloy for chisel tip and wooden handle.
- High hardness, good electrical conductivity, instant heating-up. Professional, environmental and reliable.
- Plated stainless steel pipe, with surface antioxidant treatment, anti-rust.
- The soldering iron has an anti-slip wood handle, stable performance, well-distributed heat and safe to use.
- Widely applied in various occasion such as construction site, hydropower installation, home use, hospital, maintenance shop etc.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: Alloy Chisel Tip, Wooden Handle
- Colour: Shown as Picture
- Voltage: 220V
- Plug Type: Chinese Standard Plug
- Leakage Current: Less than 1MA
- Weight (kg): 0.25
- Temperature range: 450-600℃
1 x 220V Soldering Iron with Chisel Tip