This is Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor. LM 35 is precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35 Temperature Sensor thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ° Kelvin because there is no need for the user to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
The Temperature Sensor LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±1⁄4°C at room temperature and ±3⁄4°C over a full −55 to +150°C temperature range. It assures low cost by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The LM35 low output impedance, a linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy. Its use is maybe with single power supplies, or with plus and minus supplies. As it draws only 60 μA from its supply, it has very low self-heating, less than 0.1°C in still air. The LM35 is rated to operate over a −55° to +150°C temperature range, while the LM35C is rated for a −40° to +110°C range (−10° with improved accuracy).
Features & Specifications of Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor:
- Wire Length 1 meter
- Calibrated Directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10 mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at +25°C)
- Rated for Full −55°C to +150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Low Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming
- Nonlinearity Only ±¼°C Typical
- Operates from 4 to 30 V
- Less than 60-mA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.08?C in Still Air
- Low Impedance Output, 0.1 ? for 1 mA load
1x Waterproof LM35 Temperature Sensor