Vibration sensor module alarm Motion sensor module vibration switch SW-420 module based on the vibration sensor SW-420 and Comparator LM393 to detect if there is any vibration that beyond the threshold. The threshold can adjust using an onboard potentiometer. When there is no vibration, this module output logic LOW the signal indicates LED light and vice versa.
If the module does not vibrate then the vibration switch was closed on the state. The output of low output and the green light indicates.
When the product vibrates the vibration switch momentary disconnect. The output is driven high and the green light does not shine.
The output can be directly connected to the microcontroller to detect high and low level, so as to detect whether the environment exists vibration, play a role in the alarm.
It is useful for a variety of shocks triggering, theft alarm, smart car, an earthquake alarm, motorcycle alarm. This module when compared with a normally open pneumatic shock sensor module, shock triggered much longer can drive relay module the use of the company’s production of SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensors. comparator output signal clean wave well, driving ability, 15mA rated voltage and 3.3V-5V output: digital switching output (0 and 1) a bolt-hole for easy installation small Board PCB dimensions: 3.2cm x 1.4cm. using the wide LM393 voltage comparator
Specifications and Features OF Vibration Sensor:
- Dimensions: 40 x 15 x 7 mm(LxWxH).
- Weight: 3 gm.
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA
- Operating voltage 3.3V ~ 5V
- Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- With bolt holes for easy installation
Attachments and Link:
1 x SW-420 Vibration Sensor
- Do not reverse the power directions, otherwise, it is possible to burn the chip
- Signal LED light is output Low, signal LED OFF output is High
- The output level close to the input voltage