Soldering Iron with Power Indicator 60W 220V is a hand tool use in soldering. It supplies heat to melt solder so that it can flow into the joint between two workpieces. A soldering iron is composed of a heated metal tip and an insulated handle. Heating is often achieve electrically, bypassing an electric current (supply through an electrical cord or battery cables) through a resistive heating element. Cordless irons can heat by combustion of gas stored in a small tank, often using a catalytic heater rather than a flame. Simple irons less commonly use today than in the past were simply a large copper bit on a handle, heated in a flame.
- Ergonomic Handle and Lightweight Design Makes it Easy To Use even on the Most Tedious Tasks.
- Nickel & Iron plated copper tip ensures excellent heat transfer and conductibility resulting in fast heat-up time for projects circuit board work and prototyping.
- Perfect for soldering electronics & more including Computers, Watch Repair, Art & Craft.
- Insulated heating element ease of use combined with a lightweight and comfortable grip.
- Input Voltage: 220-240V
- Dimensions: 635 X 380 X 330mm
- Certification: CE / RoHS
- Output Temperature: 100°C ~ 400°C
- Temperature Stability: Good
- Output Power: 60W
- Packing: Retail Pack
Product Color Maybe different from picture but will work as per specifications
1 x Soldering Iron with Power Indicator 60W 220V
Best Online Shopping website for 60W 220V Soldering Iron With Power Indicator in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.