KADA 936D+ Digital Temperature Control Soldering Station
The Digital Soldering Station Kada 936D Plus ESD Safe is an inexpensive, precision temperature adjustable station that you can stack to conserve valuable bench space. ESD safe by design.
- Split design, small size, can be stack-up for space-saving.
- Easy to access fuse compartment on the side of the station. Not need to dismantle the whole station just to replace blown fuse anymore.
- Lightweight soldering handpiece suitable for long-time operation.
- High quality ceramic heater core, four-wire design, long lifespan and low cost.
- Anti-static / ESD safe, no creepage, no interference.
- Stable and accurate temperature setting of 200 ~ 480C
- Compatible with HAKKO 900M series soldering tips.
- Input Voltage :AC 220V ~ 240V
- Input Frequency :50/60Hz
- Plug type :Malaysia/British 13A fused 3-pins plug
- Power output :50W
- Temperature Range :200 ~ 480 C
- Tip and ground impedance :<2 Ohm
- Tip and ground potential :<2mV
A soldering station is a soldering tool with a separate station to control temperature and a soldering iron. The soldering station can be either analog or digital.
A soldering station is an electronic tool for hand soldering of electronic components onto a PCB. It consists of a station or a unit to control temperature and a soldering iron that can be attached to the station unit. Most soldering stations have temperature control and are mostly used in electronics PCB assembly and manufacturing units. They are also used for mass repairing of circuit boards. Most genuine service centers also use these temperature controlled soldering stations for repair and rework jobs.
1 × Digital Soldering Station Kada 936D Plus ESD Safe