The Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM Model B Quad Core CPU 1.5Ghz Development offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory. This new raspberry pi 4 8GB RAMconnectivity compared to the prior-generation boards while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. The raspberry pi 4 with 8GB ram provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. The RPi 4B comes in three onboard RAM options for even further performance benefits: 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB. This Pi 4 8GB 64-bit board capacity makes the most sense for users with very specialized needs: running data-intensive server loads or using virtual machines. As our tests show, it’s pretty difficult to use more than 4GB of RAM on Raspberry Pi, even if you’re a heavy multitasker.
- Raspberry Pi 4B includes a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor.
- Dual-display output via two Micro HDMI ports.
- Up to 4K resolution.
- Hardware video decoding at up to 4Kp60.
- Dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 5.0.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- USB 3.0, and PoE capability.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC 1.5GHz
- 8GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM Model B Quad Core CPU 1.5Ghz Development Board