PIC16F676 SMD14 8bit Microcontroller Powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS Flash-based 8-bit microcontroller. This powerful (200 nanosecond instruction execution) yet easy-to-program (only 35 single word instructions) CMOS Flash-based 8-bit microcontroller packs Microchip’s powerful PIC® MCU architecture into a 14-pin package and features 8 channels for the 10-bit Analog-to-Digital (A-D) converter, 1 comparator, and 128 bytes of EEPROM data memory. This device is easily use for automotive, industrial, appliances, and consumer entry-level product applications that require field re-programmability.
Features of PIC16F676 SMD14 8bit Microcontroller:
- 128 bytes of EEPROM Data Memory
- programmable pull-up resistors
- individually selectable analog channels
- ICD2 programming support or debugging support with optional header adapter
- 8 oscillator selections including precision 4 MHz RC oscillator with programmable calibration and Power-on Reset
- PIC16F676 SMD14 8bit Microcontroller