MQ6 Gas Sensor Module has a high sensitivity. It has a fast response time. The gas sensor output is an analog resistance. The drive circuit is very simple and all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
Sensitive material of MQ6 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist, The sensor’s conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use simple electrocircuit, Convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
MQ-6 gas sensor has high sensitity to Propane, Butane and LPG, also response to Natural gas. This gas sensor module could be used to detect different combustible gas, especially Methane, it is with low cost and
suitable for different application.
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range
- High sensitivity to Propane, Butane and LPG
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial Combustible gas detector
- Portable gas detector
Specifications and Features:
- Model No.: MQ-6
- Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 22 mm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 8 gm
- Oprating voltage: +5v
- Indication of the signal output
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output signal is low. (When low output signal light, and can be connected directly to the microcontroller)
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- High sensitivity to hydrogen
- Can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Fast response and recovery characteristics
Attachments and Links:
How to Detect Concentration of Gas by Using MQ2 Sensor
1 x MQ6 Gas Sensor Module
No posts found
There are no reviews yet.