This HYDRO METER SOGO is used to check the gravity of acid. It has also color-coding readings which are easy to understand.
- Professional grade battery tester.
- Tests the battery in seconds with color-coded float for easy reading.
- Calibrated individually by a skilled technician and quality checked twice.
- Flexible tip offers easy access to the battery cells while the battery is still in the vehicle.
- Compact handheld tester reads specific gravity of battery acid between 1.100 – 1.300.
- A hydrometer is used to test the state of charge of a battery cell. This is performed by measuring the density of the electrolyte, which is accomplished by measuring the specific gravity of the electrolyte. The greater the concentration of sulphuric acid, the denser the electrolyte becomes. The higher the density, the higher the state of charge
- Easy reading test result thanks to the clear color-coded readout
- Tube material: Glass
1 × HYDRO METER SOGO
There are no reviews yet.