Using the resistance of the discharge process, resistive load will seriously heat, please pay attention to safety!
Please install the 50W aluminum resistance (has been soldered half part of high temperature line) to a metal plate to use!
This circuit voltage in order to improve the measurement accuracy, specially designed DC bias, when the terminal connects nothing will display a small voltage, but does not affect the actual measurement, if you are shorting the input terminal (absolute 0V) will display 0. If you want to know the principle, you can check the superposition theorem of electrical engineering.
Specification Of HW-586 Battery Capacity Tester:
- Power supply voltage: DC4.5-6V (micro USB connector)
- Operating current: Less than 70mA
- Discharge voltage: 1.00V-15.00V, 0.01V resolution
- Termination voltage range: 0.5-11.0V
- Supported current: Maximum 3.000A, 0.001A resolution
- Maximum voltage measurement error: 1% + 0.02V
- Maximum current measurement error: 1.5% ± 0.008A
- Board size: 50 x 37mm
- Finished size: 50 x 37 x 17mm (L x W x H maximum position size, contains copper foot height)
- Board net weight: 28g (including pillars)
- Resistor weight: about 27g (including cable)
- Maximum battery capacity range: 9999Ah (1Ah = 1000mAh) greater value is switched by shifting the decimal point, when it is less than 10Ah will display X.XXX, up to 10Ah or more will display XX.XX, and so on.
How to use HW-586 Battery Capacity Tester:
- The test battery should be fully charged.
- Connect the battery positive to positive input, negative input to the negative, can not be reversed (with load reversal may damage the circuit)! Load connected to the positive output and negative output, power on the tester with micro USB power supply (not available desktop or laptop USB powered), then the battery voltage display.
- Direct start test only need to press the “OK” button, the tester can automatically make an appropriate termination voltage according to the battery full charge voltage, and will start flashing three times to enter the test. If you need to manual set termination voltage, only need to pressing “+” or “-” buttons to modify under battery voltage display state, the termination voltage display beginning with P, behinds means voltage vaule, voltage resolution 0.1V, after setting up pressing the “OK ” button to start testing.
- After the start of the test, the tester will turn on the control load of the electronic switch, the test data will rotation display between release capacity (Ah), current discharge current (A) and battery voltage (V). When the battery voltage reaches the setting termination voltage, load control switches off the tester, data stays in capacity (Ah) and the corresponding indicator flashes quickly together, at this time the display is the actual capacity of the discharge capacity of the battery, press “OK” button to stop flashing allows stable data display, press again “OK” button to return to the power-on state, now you can replace the battery to test the next section.
Error codes and their meanings:
- Err1: Battery voltage is above 15V
- Err2: Battery voltage is lower than the termination voltage
- Err3: Battery can not afford to load discharge current or the circuit resistance is too high
- Err4: Overcurrent (current exceeds 3.1A)
- 1 x HW-586 Battery Capacity Tester
- 2 x Resistor
- 4x Screw With Standoff
There are no reviews yet.