4 Pin 16mm XLR Cable Connector Panel Chassis Mount is the standard connector. XLR Cable Connector Panel Chassis Mount is used for intercom headsets, such as systems made by ClearCom and Telex. Two pins are used for the mono headphone signal and two pins for the unbalanced microphone signal.
Another common use is for DC power connections for professional film and video cameras and related equipment. Some desk microphones with LEDs use them. The fourth pin is used to power the LED indicating that the microphone is on. Other uses for the four-pin XLR include some scrollers (colour changing devices for stage lighting), AMX analogue lighting control (now obsolete) and some pyrotechnic equipment.
- Shiny and smooth appearance.
- Stable conductivity, safe and reliable.
- Ingenious self-locking design, male plug, and female jack are combined into a whole object for convenience and portability, but you can easily separate them through the operation.
- Flame retardance/ fire retardance, long service life.
- Widely used in various fields: aviation, navigation, computers, communication, transportation, alarm, navigator, machinery, electronics, and so on.
- Condition: brand new
- Shape: round
- Pins: 4
- Pin material: Copper-Nickel Plated
- Installation Diameter: 12mm
- Total Length: 47mm
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Net Weight: 15.5g
- Colour: silver
- Ambient Temperature: -50â„ƒ to 70 â„ƒ
- Rated Voltage: 400V
- Rated Current: 5A
- Withstand Voltage: 1500V AC
- Vibration frequency: 10 ~ 100Hz, acceleration up to 100m / s2
- Impact frequency: 60 to 80 beats / min, acceleration up to 250m / s2
- Centrifugal: acceleration up to 250m / s2
- Service life: >500 times of plug & unplug
1 x 4 Pin 16mm XLR Cable Connector Panel Chassis Mount