- Quick heating, not easy to damp or leak.
- Portable Handheld Electric Soldering Iron.
- Ceramic heating core, can be used for a long time.
- Wooden handle, do not need to worry about hands scalded.
- Pure copper welding head, have longer life than ordinary welding head.
- Material: Wooden Handle, Ceramic Heating Core, Pure Copper Welding Head
- Voltage: AC 220V
- Power: 100/150/200/300/500W
- Plug: US plug + EU transform plug
- Useage: PCB welding,DIY works,etc.
- 1 x Electric Soldering Iron
- 1 x EU transform plug
- Tin should be kept on solder head being used and after used.
- Do not use strong-acidity flux while soldering tin.
- Do not use a rasp or a hammer to repair or tap the head.
- When tin is not attaching, use sandpaper to polish the solder head, and then re-soldering tin after using the flux to infiltrate the solder head. The best re-soldering temperature is 125-500°C.(if you are using a non-temperature controlled electric iron, please turn off the electricity supply and let the solder head to cool down after you re-soldered tin).
- It is strictly prohibited to dismantle its electric parts when you are using electric iron.
- It is normal for heating elements to have a slight fever with smoke when first used, it will naturally disappear in about 10 minutes.
- The type of the product plug is US plug . If you live in Europe and use European standard plug. We will send you a EU transform plug for free.
- Convenient for replacing heating element.