This GY-85 GY85 9DOF IMU Sensor Module also called GY-85. This is because it has three-axis gyroscope, triaxial accelerometer and 3-axis magnetic field. Also, A kind of combined sensor which use the IIC communication protocol (fully compatible with 3-5v system, including the LLC circuit). It will help you to build more great related projects.
- I2C communication
- Chip sets: ITG3205 + ADXL345 + HMC5883L
- 3 – 5V compatible
- Size: 2.2cm x 1.7cm(L x W)
- Net Weight:2g
This sensor is made up of the following
- 3 axis digital compass from Honeywell
- low power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurements at up to ± 16 g.
- suited to measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications
- Suited to measure dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock
- high resolution (4 mg/LSB) enables measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°
- groundbreaking triple-axis digital output gyroscope from InvenSense
- user-selectable internal low-pass filter bandwidth
- Fast-Mode I2C (400kHz) interface
- embedded temperature sensor and a 2% accurate internal oscillator
- 1 x GY-85 9DOF IMU Sensor Module
There are no reviews yet.