Notice for the Use of DE-960TR Handheld Analog AC DC Multimeter
- 1.Before you use multimeter, please remember to make mechanical zero adjustment. Namely, please ensure the pointer towards zero-pressure and zero-current position, even if there is no test object.
- 2. Don’t touch the metal part of the multimeter pen during use, so as to ensure the accuracy of the measurement and your safety as well.
- 3. The gear switch and the circuit test cannot be conducted simultaneously and special notice for testing the object with high voltage and currency, otherwise, the multimeter will be damaged. But if you need to switch gear, the pen should be disconnected first, after finishing the gear switch, you can have a circuit test.
- 4. Please keep the multimeter in a horizontal position to prevent error. At the same time, you have to notice the influence of external magnetic field on multimeter.
- 5. After use the multimeter, please keep the transfer switch on maximum gear position of AC voltage. Please take the battery out of the cabinet, if the multimeter is not in use for a long time, so as to avoid battery corrosion on inner components.
Are you looking for a precise pocket multimeter? This pocket multimeter can satisfy your needs. This pocket multimeter is made of high quality material; the portable multimeter is durable and reliable for long time use. Also the best multimeter has a pair of multimeter pen. This pocket multimeter is easy to use. The pocket multimeter has stable performance, high reliability. This durable multifunction pocket pointer multimeter is the best choice for you!
- New and high quality
- Multimeters is a steady function and highly reliable hand-held measuring instrument
- The Meter uses large scale of integrated circuit with double integrated A / D converter as its core and has full range overload protection
- The Meter can measure DC current, AC current, DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Resistance etc, which is an ideal tool for users
- Fit for schools, factories, families, and amateur wireless lovers
|Direct Voltage||0.1V / 0.5V / 2.5V / 10V / 50V / 250V / 1000V|
|Alternating Voltage||10V / 50V / 250V / 1000V|
|Direct Current||50uA / 2.5mA / 25mA / 250mA|
|Packing||15 x 10 x 4cm / 5.9″ x 3.9″ x 1.6″ (L x W x H)|
- 1 x DE-960TR Handheld Analog AC DC Multimeter Gray
- l x Test Lead Cable
- 1 x User Manual