BeagleBone Black Element14 AM335X is the latest member of the BeagleBoard family.It is a cheap, high-expansion focused BeagleBone, featuring the Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor from Texas Instruments. It is similar to the BeagleBone but with some previous features removed to make way for the outstanding new features.
The Beagleboard stage has a proven track record of simplifying invention from concept to market and BeagleBone Black’s enhanced feature set allows developers to turn ideas into samples more easily than ever. Whether operating standalone or in conjunction with another computer, this new BeagleBone will deliver designers easy access to trade typical interfaces and a well-developed system of software and tools.
The unique BeagleBone’s cape plug-in boards are also well-matched with the BeagleBone Black Element14 AM335X , making easy mixing with previous plans yet another advantage.
USB client for power & communications
2x 46 pin headers
1 x BeagleBone Black REV C + USB cable + Quick start guide manual
Specifications and Features:
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 18 mm(LxWxH)
- Board Weight: 44 gm.
- Usb Cable Weight: 34 gm.
- Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor, up to 1GHz
- Onboard HDMI to connect directly to TVs and monitors
- More and faster memory now with 512MB DDR3L 400MHz SDRAM, 4GB eMMC Memory
- Onboard storage frees up the microSD card slot for greater expansion
- Support for existing Cape plug-in boards
- TPS65217C PMIC regulator and one additional LDO
- Debug support: Optional onboard 20-pin CTI JTAG
- HS USB 2.0 Client and Host ports
- Serial port: UART0 access via 6-pin 3.3V TTL header
- 10/100 RJ45 Ethernet
- Linux Debian Distribution flashed to the eMMC (no longer Angstrom)
Attachments and Links:
- BeagleBone Black Board Tour:
- Getting Started with the Beagle Bone Black: