This Aluminum 2WD TT Robot/Motor Chassis in Blinka purple makes for an excellent robot body. It’s a single piece of bent 2mm thick aluminum, with a variety of holes, slots, and cutouts for mounting boards, sensors, and servos. The sides are notched to fit two DC Gear ‘TT’ motors perfectly – There are four M3 and nuts are included for mounting the motors. In the front you can screw on a ball caster. You can build a very sturdy (and quite handsome!) little robot rover with this metal frame.
- It’s made of aluminum so it’s light and strong
- The anodizing is quite attractive as a mobile
- Can be used to build a 2-wheel mobile robot
- Tons of mounting holes & slots!
- You can drill and cut aluminum so it’s easy to modify
- There are ready mounting holes for Arduino UNO , and Raspberry Pi 4 (though, for Raspberry Pi, there is some slight error).
Note: This is a kit with loose parts, you need to assemble it yourself, DIY 🙂
1x Aluminum 2WD TT Robot/Motor Chassis
Then you will also need a microcontroller and motor driver that can drive the 5V DC motors. We recommend one of the following
- Arduino UNO, or
- Shield-2AMotor (drives two motors)
- Raspberry Pi 4