The 88C Clamp Meter 3266TD With HZ NCV is a compact size digital clamp Meter with a large size 4-digit screen display. With this unit you can measures AC current to 600 amp, AC and DC voltage up to 600Volts, resistance up to 40M,frequency and capacitance. It is perfectly suited for current measurements in tight cable compartments. In addition the K-type probe can test temperature and the audible continuity function feature confirms that the circuit conducts electricity. Also the diode test detects whether a circuit’s diodes is working properly. Finally, the hold function keeps the lecture on the display, even after the meter is disconnected. In addition comes with a low-battery indicator signals when the meter’s batteries runs out.
- Clamp meter with smooth dial that can test ACA, ACV, DCV, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature and more.
- Comes with Non-contact voltage (NCV) that detect presence of AC voltage without making contact with the circuit.
- In addition comes with (2) clamp jaws with strong spring that can close around a conductor up to 25mm in diameter for measure current without touching or interrupting the circuit that you are testing
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life and it has warning beeping before turning off
- Safety standard :IEC 61010 and CAT II 600V
- Perfect and great tool for electricians, hobbyists, and household works
Specifications of 88C Clamp Meter 3266TD With HZ NCV
- AC Current: 400A/600A
- AC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V
- DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V
- Resistor : 400/40K/400K/4M/40M
- Frequency :10Hz/100Hz/1KHz/10KHz/100KHz/1MHz/10MHz
- Capacitance: 5nF/50nF/500nF/5μF/50μF/200μF
- Temperature: -4℉－＋1383℉(-20℃ – +750℃)
|°C||– 20°C ≤ 750°C||±(2%+2)|
|Test Range||Ac voltage/dc voltage/AC-DC current,resistance||•||•|
|Security||CE,ETL,CATIII 600V ROHS|