7 inch TJC TFT HMI LCD Touchscreen is a Seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution. It provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. TJC is mainly applied to the Internet of thing (IoT) or the consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
TJC includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part. The TJC TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, TJC editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads.
It’s easy to adapt TJC family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it with a UART.
- RGB 16-bit colour real screen
- It Supports multiple configuration controls
- Supports basic GUI instructions
- It also Supports BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG image format
- Supports the automatic update of the superior software, and the firmware of the device is updated automatically
- Backlight attenuation 100, sleep mode, standby current 20 mA, compatible with touch activation function
- Supports serial download and SD card download in two ways, supports analogue debugging by PC, supports simulator and debug device synchronization
- Touch method: resistant touch
- Operating voltage: 4.75-7 V
- FLASH space: 4 MB
- RAM space: 2048 bytes
- Resolution: 320 * 240
- Operating temperature: -20 / + 70 ° C
- Communication interface: USART serial interface
- Level interface: 3.3 V CMOS (5 V compatible)
- 1 x 7 inch TJC TFT HMI LCD Touchscreen
Best Online Shopping website for 7 inch TJC TFT HMI LCD Touchscreen in cheap price in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Peshawar, Multan, Quetta, Faisalabad and all over Pakistan.