5V 1 Channel Relay Module
This is 1 Channel 5V 10A Relay Module for Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
Each one needs 15mA – 20mA driver current and Equipped with high current relay: DC 30V / 10A, AC 250V / 10A
Standard interface that can be compatible with microcontroller
Note: On the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit activated a way;
Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection
Specification and Features of 5V 1 Channel Relay Module:
- Dimensions: 44 x 18 x 18(LxWxH) mm
- This module ‘s Weight: 18 gm.
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage of this module is 5V
- Max Current of this module is 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Size at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC30: 10A
- This module has one normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- It has High resistance controller pin
- This Module Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- It has power supply indicator lamp
- It controls indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- It can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
- It has with 4 fixed screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, suitable installation, and fixation.
1x 5V 1 Channel Relay Module
There are no reviews yet.