400F 2.7 VDC Cylindrical snap-in Super Capacitor has 4 snap-in PCB leads. These supercapacitors are high reliability, high power, ultra-high capacitance energy storage devices utilizing electrochemical double-layer capacitor (EDLC) construction combined with proprietary materials and processes.
Feature Of High-Frequency 400F Super Capacitor:
- Charging speed is quick.
- Small environmental pollution.
- Charge and discharge lines are simple.
- The volume is small, but the capacity is big.
- Low temperature and low internal resistance and low leakage current.
- With a super long life which is up to more than 100 thousand times, and is more than 10-100 times the battery.
- The capacity is bigger than the same volume electrolytic capacity about 30~40 times.
- High power density, is 10~100 times of the battery, even reach about 10kw/kg.
Specification Of 400F 2.7V Ultra Capacitor:
- Dielectric material:Super farad
- Capacitance: 400F
- Max voltage: 2.7V
- permissible voltage:2.5V
- Lead wire type:Same direction
- Allowable deviation:-20~40%
- Frequency:low frequency
- Application scope:low voltage
- CPU intelligent home appliance,meter,tax control machine,controller,air conditioning,recorder,MP3,car audio,telephone,solar lights,real-time clock etc.
- Power supply of small power devices,such as:intelligent water meter,gas meter,disinfection cabinet,electronic door locks,solar equipment,digital set-top boxes,toys,etc.
- An electric starting system, with the battery used in various internal combustion engines such as cars, tanks, diesel locomotives, can effectively protect the battery and prolong its service life, reduce the power loss with capacity.
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- 1 x Super Capacitor Farad Capacitor
Best online shopping website for 400F 2.7V DC Supercapacitor Battery High-Frequency Ultra Capacitor for Auto Power Supply at a cheap price in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faislabad, Multan, Quetta, Sukkur, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and all over Pakistan
There are no reviews yet.