4 Digit 7 Segment Common Anode LED Screen Display is ideally suite to adding a display to your project. 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Anode LED Screen Display is compatible with prototyping boards such as the MB-102 which feature standard sockets with a pin pitch of 2.54mm. This module lets you display your information in a bold and bright way, taking your project to new levels of display, writing all manners of numbers and words with numbers from 0-9, A-F, and –.
This module has Red LEDs that are powered via a connection to 3.3 – 5V. The display operates by being supplied with VCC to a particular segment pin. Following which applying GND to both a particular D pin will cause a specific segment on a specific digit to illuminate.
Features of 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Anode LED Screen Display:
- It is an electronic display device for displaying decimal numerals.
- It is also known as “seven-segment indicator”.
- Parallel control
- 0.56″(inch) Height digits
- Suitable for use with 220 Ohm resistors
- Designed to be compatible with standard 2.54mm sockets
Specifications of 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Anode LED Screen Display:
- Pin Number:12 pins
- Digit Number: 4 digits Common anode
- Digit Height: 0.56 inch / 1.4 cm
- Size (L x W ): 2 x 0.75 inch / 5 x 1.9 cm
- Colour: Red
- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V DC Input (resistor required)
1 x 4 Digit 7 Segment Common Anode LED Screen Display
he focus keyphrase is the phrase that you want your post or page to be found for in search engines. Sometimes, it is a single word, but it usually consists of a few words. That’s why we call it a keyphrase. For example, if you want your blog post to rank for ‘healthy snacks’, then optimize your post for that term. Your focus keyphrase can also be longer. For instance, you could write an article about healthy snacks specifically made for kids and optimize for ‘healthy snacks for kids’. Or a post about healthy snacks to eat after a workout, and optimize for ‘healthy snacks after workout’.
There are no reviews yet.